Wednesday, October 27, 2010

some things we got for our little man

When we found out we were having a boy last week, we celebrated by taking a mini shopping trip.
He got his first pair of moccasins. Nathan and I both love wearing our moccassins, so naturally, little dude needed a pair of his own.


We also got him a little fleece onesie with mooses (is that plural for moose? or is it meese?).



And last, but certainly not least, the softest bear outfit we've ever felt! It was a little spendy, but we had to get it to appease my husband's dreams of turning our baby into a living stuffed animal. He wants to buy every bear outfit we see, and I don't blame him one bit. Pretty damn cute.



We also bought a little white dresser that we're going to turn into a changing table. I got brass animal knobs from Anthropologie and it looks incredible. I'll post pictures of it soon.

2 comments:

  1. I have a mad obsession with moccasins. (I wrote a blog about it several weeks back- that is how obsessed I am.) Where did you get those at? Very cute stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mandy! We bought them at Target. They were in the Newborn aisle and they were only like $6. They are the cutest little things in person, so soft. But if you want "real" ones, Minnetonka makes a super cute pair http://moccasinsdirect.com/products/Minnetonka-1462.html - they make amazing ones for mommies too. I have these and they're my favorite, I wear them with everything http://www.zappos.com/minnetonka-calf-hi-3-layer-fringe-boot-brown-suede

    Happy shopping :)

    ReplyDelete